Stop playing with my emotions! It’s already in Dallas 😩. #fedex #iphone6 #AppleFriday
I ordered my iPhone 6 in Gold 64gb! I can’t wait to get it. It was honestly the only size and color left to receive on launch date at the AT&T store. I was going to order it online, but then I new no one was going to be home so I decided of it to be shipped to the store. The Apple store isn’t taking in-store pre-orders which sucks. Also, they don’t let you ship-to-store if you are doing the AT&T Next program, which also sucks.
Now I just have to wait a week for me to use my new iPhone. EXCITED!
Today my Birchbox finally came in after tracking it since I got the email last week that it had shipped!
I’m super excited for this box because I knew I’d be getting a Macadamia product. I have tested most of the products besides the TEMPTU highlighter.
Let’s go by the list of products and my review on each.
- Avéne Face Cleanser- I loved the product, especially because of my sensitive skin. However, I didn’t love nor hate the smell. It smells a little like baby powder, which I never liked the smell. Overall I still will use it, the smell wouldn’t put me off from using it.
- Harvey Prince |Spritz- This fragrance smells something Marc Jacobs’s Daisy products would smell. It starts smelling VERY STRONG like the women’s scent at Hollister Co., but it eventually just leaves you with a floral and fruity scent. I liked, it but I personally wouldn’t buy the full version. I’m more of a Chanel Mademoiselle, Gucci Premier, and Dolce & Gabana Light Blue kind of girl.
- Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Spray- Y’all this stuff is LIFE! I was already before, but never tried this particular product. It’s a life saver for curly hair girls. GO BUY IT.
- TEMPTU- haven’t used this, but the pigment looks like it would be very noticeable on my skin tone, because it’s darker than my slightly tanned face.
- Tocca- I’m a sucker for lotions, I mean I have endless supplies of the Stress Relief- eucalyptus spearmint lotion from Bath and Body Works. This one is very smooth and creamy without feeling “heavy”. I hate when lotions feel heavy on me or leave a greasy residue. I liked this item.
- Bonus- Chapstick.- I’ve never been a fan of Chapstick mostly because I’m a regular, everyday, never leave the house with lipstick. I’ve done a post before about this, I think I now have over 12 lipsticks in different shades of red-plum shades form Chanel and Tom Ford. I liked this Chapstick however, and no not because it was free, but I feel like they changed the formula. It doesn’t leave that sticky residue I usually felt on my lips when my mom made me wear it when I was younger for chapped lips. It’s definitely changed since then, and I like it. Will be using it this winter since my lips tend to dry very easily from the cold wind.
What did you get in your birchbox? Let me know!
Until next time,
Fall is 12 days away and believe it or not, but we are getting a cold front here in Dallas! Not a big one, but it will leave the temperatures this weekend in the 70s!
I for one love Fall weather, and it has nothing to do that my birthday is just 4 days after the start of fall ;). I love scarves, boots, cardigans, and overall just layering. I love cable knit sweater like no other, I bought one the other day, it’s slouchy and oversized; so comfy!
These are some looks that i got from Pinterest that I’m definitely going to replicate I have most of the pieces, except for the leather pants, which I’m planning to buy maybe this weekend. Rock & Republic makes some faux ones that I’m willing to buy. They have really nice ones at J.Crew, but the sticker price is about $400! Yikes! Sure, I spend $100 on a pair of designer jeans, but leather no thanks! I’ll go for the faux, you know save the animals and all that. (Disclaimer, PETA probably hates me cause I have rabbit and fox fur scarves and most if not all my shoes are all leather.)
These were my favorite looks! What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
In a previous post, I mentioned being busy planning. I’m the Maid of Honor in my cousins wedding and I’m throwing her a Bridal Shower in 2 months. We had talked about it before, but I never realized how it just sort of crept up on me!
Considering her wedding theme is somewhat country/winter theme, I decided to go more towards the country chic theme. I took inspiration in burlap, mason jars, and lace, as you can see in the picture below.
We are southern - we do like our tea and lemonade, so that’s what I’ll be serving, perhaps some alcohol as well. Whiskey and tequila anyone? Ha!
Anyways, I’m busy wheeling and dealing on how to tackle this event along with upcoming birthdays (mines as well), thanksgiving, movie premieres, wedding, concerts, and oh yeah, WORK!
What do you think of my country chic theme? Let me know!
Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been quite MIA lately, I’ve been busy stalking Pinterest and pinning pictures for ideas on a bridal shower.
This year I’m maid of honor at my cousins wedding! It’s pretty cool, however it’s kind of sucks when the bride lives in Houston, I live in Dallas, and the wedding will be in Austin on 12-13-14 (clever date, right?). Oh, I also got to mention the bridesmaid’s live everywhere in between those 3 cities!
Can you see my dilemma? It’s hard to get a count of who to invite, so I’ve been busy with decorations, invitations, getting confirmation from my cousin (the bride), change of bachelorette place (meaning city), blogging and oh yeah, my social life.
I’ll be back with some stuff to show off later this week!
Give me shout or like/reblog this. I’m in desperate need of some active blogs to follow! xo
Hey there readers!
Yesterday my best friend and I went to the Jesse McCartney In Technicolor Concert at the House of Blues-Dallas. It was AMAZING! He was so entertaining to watch and had you singing to every word. It’s very rare when an artist DOESN’T use a back track, but instead back-up singers. I’m a big fan of 2000s pop, so obviously I was dying to see him live. We had amazing balcony seats, because let’s be honest, there was no way we were going to be standing with hundreds of sweaty bodies and taller than our 5’3” height ha!
I took some video of most of the concert except for 3 songs. Experience the concert like we did below!
*Click on the little grey box so the youtube video pops up. Switch the quality to 1080P HD by selecting the little gear on the bottom right of the video. Looks amazing in full screen when you do this.
Until next time,